NTT Group, the world’s largest telecom and IT services company, is proud to be a Titanium sponsor of Salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2013 conference taking place November 18-21, 2013 in San Francisco, California.
United under a common integrated ecosystem – NTT Clouds – the company’s brightest experts will showcase the latest cloud innovations and industry best practices at the conference. Through NTT Clouds, NTT Group is uniquely qualified to address the needs of the enterprise and public sector agencies of all sizes from the network to the application and business process. At booth #N1621, NTT Group will offer attendees a chance to meet with experts to exchange ideas, examine unique business challenges, and share perspectives on developing and accelerating a roadmap for cloud adoption.
As a Platinum Salesforce.com Cloud Alliance partner, NTT Group has delivered thousands of Salesforce.com solutions for clients around the globe. NTT Group’s extensive capabilities and talented consultants, including hundreds of certified professionals, help clients adopt, extend and leverage the potential of Salesforce.com’s ecosystem. The company’s comprehensive information and communications solutions support every stage of the cycle, including advisory services, migration services, operational services, and management services.
NTT Group experts will speak during the following conference sessions:
- Business Agility – The Evolution of IT - Join us as we explore enabling business agility using innovative technology enabled business models, how to respond rapidly to emerging competitive threats, improving the speed at which these models can be brought to the marketplace, and proactively dealing with regulatory, security, and privacy threats in an increasingly connected global marketplace. Nov 19 (3:30-4:30) in Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, YBCA - Lam Research Theater.
- Honeywell Business Aviation Mobile App Improves Customer Service - Honeywell Aerospace increased customer service with a mobile app, integrated with Salesforce. Honeywell Business Aviation customers access the support network on the road to locate and contact the nearest avionics dealer and service center; find service engineers and sales managers; contact the AOG desk; order parts and receive the latest news from Honeywell. Nov 20 (10:30-11:00) in Moscone Center West, 3024.
- Sales Best Practices Series – Growing the Deal - Your deal has been qualified, and you're learning about what your customer needs. What are the right questions you should ask and how do you go about trying to grow the deal? Join us to learn best practices on how to grow your deals and the tools you can use to help with the process. Tools like Chatter and Salesforce Communities for Sales allow you to collaborate with people across your company as well as your customers, so that you can stay on top of the deal. Nov 19 (3:30-4:30) in San Francisco Marriott Marquis, Golden Gate C1/C2.
- Building Mobile Apps Using Salesforce Geolocation Features - Salesforce provides native geolocation features that can be used to add location-based services to any mobile app. Join us as we review how one company used these features to add location-based searching to their mobile Property Portfolio application. Additionally, we'll discuss how the geolocation features are used in their mobile Shopping Center Incident Reporting application. We'll cover how the applications use a combination of geolocation custom fields, SOQL queries, and Google Maps to support location-based searching, tagging, and reporting. Nov 18 (10:00-10:30) in Moscone Center West, Mobile Theater.
- The Need for Speed: Building Reports That Fly - In Salesforce, the foundation of reporting is the retrieval of an organization's data. If your data is not retrieved efficiently, your reports can be incredibly slow and might time out, which will frustrate your users. Join us to learn the techniques every expert architect should know in order to build reports that fly--and to ensure that your data is at your users fingertips. We'll spend the vast majority of our time covering specific performance-related techniques, such as using reporting governance, as well as what you need to know about the Force.com query optimizer to write reports that are both fast and selective. Note that this session assumes you already understand the basic principles behind building queries and reports. Nov 18 (4:15-5:00) in Moscone Center West, 2024.
- Taking Your Software to the Cloud Securely - The road to the cloud has many potential pitfalls, the most prominent of which is security. Join us for this panel session by NTT Group, which will explore several cloud security hot topics, including compliance, data sovereignty, encryption, user access, and auditing. November 19 (12:30-1:30) in Moscone Center West, 3024.
- The Three “No Co’s” of Frictionless Sales - While technologies and business models have grown in unimaginable new ways in recent decades, software-provider sales contracts and processes might not have kept pace. Join us to learn how in today’s environment, providers must deliver the services that enterprises want, but do it in a simple, frictionless way that makes it as easy as possible to purchase. Nov 19 (2:00-2:30) in Moscone Center West, 3024.
If you would like to meet with an NTT Group thought leader at the conference, please contact us or visit us on site at booth #N1621.
- Ryan Reed, Cloud Evangelist
About NTT Group
NTT Group delivers advanced technology and innovative solutions in networking, communications, software and cloud computing that help transform businesses, governments and societies around the world. NTT Group has become the one stop innovation partner for leading global enterprises by fusing practical industry insight, technical know-how, and telecom expertise with robust global networks, datacenters, and servers. Today, 80% of the Fortune Global 100 relies on NTT Group as their technology business partner.
NTT Group generates over $130 billion in annual revenues, has over 240 data centers and employs more than 225,000 professionals in 72 countries.
NTT, NTT Communications, the NTT Communications logo, NTT Data and the NTT Data logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION and/or its affiliates. All other referenced product names are trademarks of their respective owners. © 2013 NTT Group.
Post Date: 06.11.2013