Today we welcome NTT DATA Services, formerly Dell Services, into the NTT DATA family. This game-changing milestone ensures NTT DATA and our clients will remain a step ahead of the challenges we face today and in the future. We live for days like this!
And it comes at a time when our clients need a new breed of partner the most. Markets everywhere are facing disruptive forces that are defining new rules and introducing new possibilities. It’s an environment full of unprecedented changes, challenges and boundless opportunities – and it’s not for the faint of heart.
NTT DATA has always been plugged into this current of global change. And now, as a combined company, we back our dedication to client success with an even stronger set of credentials – seasoned leadership, deeper expertise and more proven solutions to help our clients compete and grow in this digitally dynamic world.
Our remarkable evolution has led us to a place of distinction as a top 10 global business and technology services provider. We blend business and IT expertise with decades of industry know-how to help our clients modernize business and technology. And as our two great businesses come together, we extend our ability to deliver local expertise through an impressive global team.
We’re also an organization that’s always looking ahead. We invest $1.8 billion annually in R&D with more than 6,000 research professionals and R&D facilities worldwide. Our complementary portfolios and investments will accelerate NTT DATA’s innovation in key areas like digital, cloud, analytics and automation. You can count on us to continue to foster new ideas that are rooted in our heritage of innovation and deep experience in technology and business.
Perhaps most importantly, we’re a company that lives to make a difference for our clients. Whether it’s project work, a digital transformation, an outsourcing engagement, or something in between, we focus our energy and passion on delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most.
None of this would be possible without our talented employees and leaders around the globe. I’d like to introduce the leadership team that will take effect April 1, 2017 to join me in driving continued innovation with an unwavering dedication to client success. Directly reporting to me will be:
- Dan Allison, Healthcare & Life Sciences
- David Croxville, Finance
- John Dick, Legal
- Tanvir Khan, Business Process Outsourcing
- David Lee, International Business
- Koji Miyajima, Strategy
- Marv Mouchawar, President, Strategic Business Units
- Bob Pryor, Chief Operations Officer
- Anand Sankaran, Infrastructure & Cloud Computing
- Sylvia Steinheiser, Corporate Development
- Mike Thomas, Sales
- Prasad Thrikutam, Innovation Office
- Dean Williams, Human Resources
As Chief Operations Officer, Bob Pryor’s team will include:
- Adhitya Bhatia, Dell Integration
- Dave Bonner, Corporate Information Technology
- Rickey Bunch, Workforce Management
- Mona Charif, Marketing & Communications
- Amir Durrani, Application Services
- Mark Fulgham, Enterprise Application Services
- Mark La Neve, Integration Program Management
- Ashutosh Vaidya, Delivery Operations, Quality & Client Satisfaction
As President, Marv Mouchawar’s team will include:
- Tim Conway, Public Sector
- Ande Lake, Staffing
- Jim Milde, Financial Services & Insurance
- Scott Sosnowski, Commercial Industries
- Mike Wallesen, Manufacturing Industries
I’d also like to thank Suresh Vaswani for his partnership through this integration. As president of the former Dell Services, he has been instrumental in leading the business during the transition time to continue delivering seamlessly for its clients. Suresh has agreed to continue to lead NTT DATA Services through the end of its current fiscal year to ensure a smooth transition.
You can learn more about the combined strengths that now make up NTT DATA by checking out our integration page and reading the official announcement. I hope you’ll join me, my leadership team, and our 100,000-plus employees around the world in our enthusiasm for the opportunities this acquisition brings for our clients and our company.
We live for this stuff!
Post Date: 02.11.2016